Rihanna covers the December 2010 issue of Interview Magazine and got the honor to be interviewed by her good friend Kanye West. Kanye West wrote the cover story on Rihanna for the upcoming issue of Interview Magazine. Rihanna even talked about having a baby.
Below are a few excerpts from the interview…
Kanye: “So what inspired you to have that pink tank on your last tour? That was amazing, when you were sitting on top of the army tank.”
Rihanna: “I love to combine femininity with a kind of extreme masculine egde, and I felt like the tank is just not a typical thing that you think of when you think of a girl — or in any kind of relation to a girl. Then we made it hot pink. We just added that touch.”
Kanye: “I mean, people really need to see a photograph — the entire tank was pink. That was a great piece of commercial pop art. Was the idea of that to kind of portray an American Dream — like the fantasy of a this hot black girl sitting on a top of a pink tank?”
Rihanna: “I never actually thought of it like that.”
Kanye: “How does it feel to know that you could have any man in the world. Or woman. How does it feel to know that you can turn straight women gay?
Rihanna: “Is that a real question?”
Rihanna: “Well…Thank you. I don’t know how to feel about that. I guess that’s flattering.”
On motherhood: Rihana: “I don’t really plan on the age. It could be a year from now. It could be 10 years from now. Whenever is right. I mean, I have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Whenever the time is right, I’ll just know.”
- Rihanna Doesn’t Want to Be a Single Mom (popeater.com)
- “Kanye West Interviews Rihanna For â€˜Interviewâ€™ Magazine + Scans” and related posts (hiphop-n-more.com)
- “Kanye West Interviews Rihanna for Interview Magazine + Pictures From Photo Shoot!” and related posts (radioplanet.tv)
- Rihanna And Kanye West Talk Children, Fashion, Music In Interview (mtv.com)
- Rihanna Reveals Her ‘Vulnerable Side’: ‘I Just Don’t Like People To See Me Cry’ (omg.yahoo.com)