It is agreed, there will be an album Lil Wayne/Drake. This is probably one of the most exciting things in my life because we are going to get the music in another sphere.
“We have always worked on it, it’s always in the studio. We often talk about making this album, this joint project.” Weezy told Sway of MTV News.
The skipper of Young Money is so happy with the songs recorded during his studio sessions with Drake for ‘The Carter 4’ that it planned to spend more time with him to advance it. He will have to play it tight for all of its obligations:
“The ‘T-Wayne’ (album together with T-Pain) is underway. I’m also working on the album ‘Like Father Like Son’ with Stunna.”
Drake, in anyway, is patient: “He’s a very friendly, it does not interfere with my plans. He said “I’ve been waiting for you and it’s time for our album together’.”
Of course, Sway has attempted to extract information on a possible release date. The response of Lil Wayne will delight more than one “Probably at the end of the year.”
Click on the link to check out the video: MTV
Check out more photos of Lil Wayne & Drake below…
Sources: Musique Mag/MTV
- Lil Wayne Says Album With Drake Is In The Making (current.com)
- Lil Wayne Has Drake Waiting (ksfm.radio.com)
- Lil Wayne and Drake Joint Album Could Arrive by Year’s End (mzrocklanta.com)
- Drake Album With Lil Wayne In The Works? (olufemismash.wordpress.com)
- Lil Wayne: ‘6 Foot 7 Foot’ Director Wanted To Focus On ‘Bars’ (mtv.com)