First & foremost I want to thank all our readers for sticking around and supporting us. For the new readers thank you for checking us out. We hope you enjoy your stay. Although we’ve been on hiatus for a few months, we are back & ready to to keep you all up-to-date on the latest top headliners.
Thanks again for stopping by and stay tuned for more….
P.S. Make sure you subscribe.
Thank You & God Bless You All. ♥
JNEL & J.
Multi-talented singer/producer Ryan Leslie got his laptop stolen in Germany over the weekend, and he’s offering a big reward of $20,000 to the snitch as Leslie explained in a YouTube video for its return.
Leslie claims the laptop and hard drive were stolen from a black Mercedes parked outside of Loom nightclub in Cologne, Germany, on the night of Oct. 23.
“Last night something very personal, something very special was taken. I’m offering a reward of $20,000,” Leslie explained in a YouTube video. “That reward is really not even close to the value of everything that we lost,” he continued. “I’ve been coming to Germany for like six years. I do it because I love the people here. I love the time that I have here. I love the experience that i have sharing my music with all of you. So last night the tools that I have to share with all of you, the videos i have of all the tours, the memories that we’ve made together, the music that I make, everything is gone, so if you have any information, if you’ve seen anything, if you hear anything, get at me.”
Leslie also took it beyond the video and appealed to his Twitter followers, beseeching fans to help him retrieve the laptop, which apparently was not completely backed up.
“For the record, I had so many amazing music & visual projects on that MacBook that I was working on to share with u this winter,” Leslie revealed.
If you have any information regarding Ryan Leslie’s lost laptop and hard drive, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the video below….
“I hope he finds it. Good Luck!”
Bruno Mars Arrested In Las Vegas On An Alleged Cocaine Charge…
When idolator.com interviewed Bruno Mars last month and asked the 23-year-old hitmaker if he had any crazy Vegas stories he’d like to share, his response was:
“Yeah, I don’t wanna talk about that.”
He was joking, but his arrest at 2:40 a.m. on Sunday in Sin City was no laughing matter.
Rising singer-songwriter Bruno Mars was found with a bag of cocaine in a Las Vegas casino bathroom following a nightclub show over the weekend, police said Monday.
The “Just the Way You Are” crooner was arrested early Sunday after being detained by security at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Mars, whose real name is Peter Hernandez, was found with 2.6 grams of cocaine and booked into county jail on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, police said. He faces possible felony charges.
An aide to Clark County District Attorney David Roger in Las Vegas said the case was under review and formal charges had not been filed, though Hernandez, 24, was given a court return date of Nov. 18. The office declined further comment.
Hernandez‘ publicist at Atlantic Records did not immediately return messages seeking comment from The Associated Press. A hotel spokeswoman declined comment. It was not immediately clear whether Hernandez has a lawyer.
An arrest report for Hernandez said a bathroom attendant told police Hernandez was taking a long time in a stall with a bag of a white, powdered substance. The attendant alerted a security guard, who confronted Hernandez as he left the stall. The security guard said he asked Hernandez to hand over any narcotics he had, and Hernandez pulled a bag of cocaine from his left-front jeans pocket. Hernandez was taken to a holding cell where he was questioned by an arresting officer. When asked what was going on, Hernandez replied: “Can I speak to you honestly, sir?” and said he acted foolishly and had never used drugs before, the arrest report said.
Mars performed a show Saturday night at the Hard Rock’s Wasted Space nightclub. The hotel-casino is separate from the restaurant chain with the same name.
Meanwhile, Mars has yet to acknowledge his arrest. He tweeted the following early this morning:
“Texas is dope! Im in dallas rite now looking foward to meeting some folks @ the radio stations. tune in for a special live performance”
His debut solo single, “Just The Way You Are”, is currently No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. He sang the hooks on B.o.B’s “Nothin’ on You” and Travie McCoy’s “Billionaire” – both chart-toppers – and co-wrote and produced Cee-Lo Green‘s latest expletive-laden single. Mars’ debut album ‘Doo-Wops & Hooligans’, is scheduled for release Oct. 5.
Source: idolator.com amongst other sources
“What the hell is going on? Why is it that now all these brilliant artists want to damage their careers on some serious dumb-ass shit. Bruno Mars is so talented, and he just ruined his reputation by adding this red flag to his name. Well lets just say allegedly. ;o). I wish him well.”
The Atlanta songstresses were both scheduled to perform at the concert, which featured such acts as J. Cole, Diddy-Dirty Money, Fat Joe, and Rick Ross. According to the New York Daily News’ Gatecrasher gossip column, Hilson backed out of her time slot after she and the “Ride” singer were involved in a minor tiff backstage.
Sources for the newspaper then changed their stories when both artists’ publicists stepped in to do damage control. Reps for Hilson claim the ATL native wasn’t even present at the concert. Unfortunately, it seems one of the camps is withholding information. A set list sent to the publication by the publicity firm handling the “Power Live” event had Keri Hilson scheduled to perform from 8:55 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. and Ciara to go onstage from 10:05 p.m. to 10:35 p.m.
Keri has denied beef with Ciara in a previous radio interview. When asked by Rap-Up TV in May whether her song “Basic Instinct (U Got Me)” was taking shots at her peer, Ciara simply responded, “That record right there is a song that I dedicated to my haters, and I also dedicate it to my fans though.”
UPDATE: Organizers for “Power Live” have released a statement addressing Keri Hilson’s absence from the show.
Keri Hilson had been booked to perform at the Power Live Show On NYC’s Governor’s Island Sunday, August 22nd but was unable to perform due to matters out of her own control. Hilson, a professional who has always been a pleasure to work with, and her management, gave Power Live fair warning that she would be unable to perform. Power Live looks forward to having Keri Hilson on our bill at future events. Any statements or stories made toward issues backstage with any of our performers are false and without merit.
Ex-NFL star Lawrence Taylor is arrested on charges of third degree rape of a minor and patronizing a prostitute. He has just been released on $75,000 bail. This is not Taylor’s first run-in with the law, pass charges have included hit-and-run, and soliciting crack. The victim in the suit is not named because she’s a 16 year old run-a-way (minor).
It turns out the victim’s pimp set her up with Lawrence Taylor for $300, in a hotel where she claims she was beaten and raped. Details of the case are unfolding and Taylor’s family is claiming that he was set-up by the pimp and the 16 year old girl. His wife, Lynette is standing by his side and she’s adamant about his innocence. His lawyer has also expressed Taylor’s innocence. Cops have described Taylor as cooperative. Reports suggest the victim had bruises and a black eye prior to meeting Lawrence Taylor. Lastly, a condom has been found at the scene which seems to suggest consensual sex. Taylor has not been charged with forcible rape at this time.
Check out the video below…
Of course Arizona wasn’t going to get away with such a bold move without Hollywood speaking out! Celebrities are voicing their opinions on Governor Jan‘s strict immigration law.
International star Shakira visited Arizona Thursday and met with officials to learn more about the law. After a meeting with Phoenix’s Latin Community the Grammy winning star had this to say:
“…It violates the civil and human rights of the Latino Community…It goes against all human dignity, against the principles of most Americans I know.”
The singer who at one point stated, “I’m here pretty much undocumented,” said the Constitution “exists to protect the rights of people living in a nation with or without documents.”
We’re talking about human beings here.
Ricky Martin, George Lopez, Eva Longoria-Parker and Jessica Alba have voiced their opinions via Twitter.
Ricky Martin tweeted yesterday:
“Equality is understanding that we all come from the same place. Racial profiling should never be tolerated, in the U.S. or anywhere in the world. We’re moving backwards. Scary.”
He was joined by comedian George Lopez, and actresses Eva Longoria-Parker and Jessica Alba.
“ARIZONA..George Lopez is coming..Oops..I just got pulled over..Apparently I fit the profile..Gacho!!”
And later he tweeted:
“AZ announces the first Spray Tanning Shop that sprays you lighter “the Casper”..Tougher to Profile.
“The crackdown in ARIZONA continues..The New Taco Bell TORTADA has been outlawed .by GOV Jan Brewer…The changing the name of PATRON to make it more ARIZONA friendly..Now..PAT RON”
Eva and Jessica chimed in by re-tweeting both Ricky and George‘s messages.
Eva also Tweeted:
“The recent legislation in Arizona threatens to undermine basic notions of fairness.”
Sources: AP Mobile (Image from the Associated Press), Billboard.com, Yahoo News